Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sitting, Waiting, and Wishing.

Goooood News! I have been accepted to The Aveda Institute Provo! I start June 27th. I am so excited for this new opportunity to learn, change, and grow. Oh and get career building skills. I found a great place to live for a low cost, which is ALWAYS a good thing! So this is the good part... then comes the stress.
      I currently have no vehicle, no big deal right? Well I guess we will see because my school and home are on opposite sides of Provo. I just don't know how that is going to work out. You know it sounds kinda minimal typing out my worries, but they are very real to me and I lose sleep over things like this. I am also waiting till the last minute to hear about my financial aid. I've done all I can do and now I just wait for the government. Don't get me wrong I am happy they offer help, I wouldn't be going if they didn't, but what is with all the hoops?!
     I am feeling very optimistic about starting fresh. I have some serious goals that I know will make my life better. First I want to be healthy. I am honestly at my heaviest weight. It is devastating at times, but I am the one who got me to this weight and I am the one who is going to have to fix it. So here is my plan... Clean eating (staying away from processed foods), focus on my proteins and fiber and staying away from the carbs for the most part, WATER, walking then hopefully some day in the future running. That's how I am going to start. I know I am in for a long road, but I know it is possible. I  feel its important to challenge myself and make life long changes, but I am trying not to be overzealous because I think that always leads to failure. So here it goes... stay tuned and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment